King of Kings Lutheran Church is a congregation grounded in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We believe we are saved by grace, through faith, and that grace, mercy and love will permeate every aspect of church life.
- We believe Christ-like transformation is a process for a believer. Therefore, we will provide the means by which all may grow in discipleship.
- We believe the body of Christ becomes unified when we connect with the word of God together in fellowship.
- We believe Jesus alone is our only hope and sharing this message with all is essential.
- We believe supporting the spiritual life of the family is essential for it is where faith is best passed on.
- We believe every Christian is a servant in the body of Christ and should be equipped to serve as they are gifted.
- We believe worship is when those who seek God come to encounter God’s amazing love in Christ.